25kg carton drum (38cm*50cm)or 1kg foil bag (21cm*31cm) or according to customer needing
within 3-5 after payment
Product name: Bilberry Extract; Blueberry Extract
Latin Name: Vaccinium myrtillus
Part Used: Fruit
Active ingredients: Anthocyanidin 5%-25%
CAS NO: 84082-34-8
Molecular formula: C15H11O6
Molecular weight: 287.2437
Test method: UV
Odor & Taste: Characteristic
Bilberry, also called Blueberry. It is a perennial, ornamental shrub that is commonly found in various climates in damp woodlands and moorlands. In the United States they are known as huckleberries, and there are over 100 species with similar names and fruit throughout the Europe, Asia and North America. The English call them whortleberries. The Scots know them as blaeberries. Bilberry has been used as a medicinal herb since the 16th century.
1. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
2. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
3. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging.
4. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
5. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
1.Best quality 2.Competitive price 3.Prompt shipment 4.Satisfactory services:Free Sample available for your test 5.GMP factory available manfacturer
1kg/bag (Inner: plastic bag .outer: Aluminum foil bag );