1) Packing: By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.Outside layer of foil bags
2) Storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3) Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation
Any port in China
Shipped in 3 days after payment
CAS 127-47-9 Retinol acetate
Vitamin A acetate, chemical name as retinol acetate, is the earliest vitamin being discovered. There are two types of Vitamin A: one is retinol which is the initial form of VA, it only exists in animals; another one is carotene. Retinol can be composited by β-carotene coming from plants. Inside the body, under the catalysis of β-carotene-15 and 15′-double oxygenase, β-carotene is transformed into ratinal which is returned to retinol by the performance of ratinal reductase. Thus β-carotene is also called as vitamin precursor.
1. Vitamin A Acetate can effectively prevent obesity, keep women slim figure.
2. It is used to promote bone growth, help teeth growth, regeneration. 3. It can adjust the skin and cuticle metabolic effect, can be antiaging, and to wrinkles. 4. Vitamin A acetate can help protect skin, mucous membrane from bacteria violations, healthy skin, prevent skin cancer. 5. It also can prevent nyctalopia, eyesight decline, the treatment of various eye disease, make the woman good eyes.
Related main products:
Xi'an Herbking Biological Technology Co. Ltd mainly supply many kinds of natural herbal extract powder ,Fruit juice powder, Health and Skin Care Products. We are one of the most professional herbal extract manufacture in China with many years exporting experiences. Our products 100% Natural, no pollution with nice color, are very popular by our regularly customers from different countries. They are mainly used for medical, health, cosmetics, human health and beauty contribution. Retail and wholesale are both ok for us. Sample is also OK. The price will be better if your quantity grows bigger. Any interesting, pls feel free to contact with us, we will try our best to satify with your demands.
Our Website: www.herbking.com.cn
1 What is a plant extract?
-Plant extracts are plants as raw materials, according to the extraction of the final product needs to use
through physical and chemical extraction and separation processes, targeted acquisition and concentra
-ted in certain plants, one or more active ingredients, without changing its active ingredients structure an
-d the formation of products.
2 How many days will samples be finished? And how about the mass production?
-Generally, 5-7 days for samples making.
-The lead time of mass production will depend on quantity, production art, etc.
Yes. Each step of production and finished products will be carried out inspection by QC department befo